150 Years history, 9000 weavers, producing one million sqft hand knotted silk rug per year.
Yilong Carpet Factory is the largest handmade silk rugs factory in the world. Since 1868, Yilong started as a small silk rug workshop and quickly became known as a leading handmade Oriental silk rugs producer and exporter in the past 150 years. Today, Yilong owns an export company in Zhengzhou city and six producing bases in Oriental countries. Yilong exported high quality hand knotted silk rugs exceed usd30,000,000 to above 60 countries in the world per year. There are above 9000 technician weavers who are employed by Yilong. Being the largest silk rugs factory, Yilong has occupied 60% quota of silk rugs business in the world. When customers come to buy handmade silk rugs, Yilong is their first choice.
Yilong's main product include: Handmade silk rug; Handmade wool/silk rug; Aubusson rug & tapestry.
Yilong's main product include:100% hand knotted silk rugs 260 lines, 230 lines, 200 lines; 100% hand knotted wool/silk mixed rugs 260 lines, 200 lines, 180 lines; Aubusson carpets and tapestry. Yilong has large quantity of ready made silk rugs stock for customer's selection at any time. Every week, there will have new customers visit Yilong to choose and buy silk rugs.
Yilong carpet factory has built a strong E-Warehouse on internet. For old customers, they do not need to come to China themselves again. Customers can do selection through internet conveniently and Yilong sends silk rugs to customers by air then.
Yilong also accept customized rug orders according to customer's own designs and size. This will take long time for producing. Yilong collects 30% amount as deposit before producing, the rest 70% will be collected when customer's silk rugs are ready.
Yilong has sold fine handmade silk rugs to above 60 countries in the world.
Now, Yilong carpet factory has sold his 100% handmade silk rugs to above 60 countries in the world. Yilong has customers which are from the following countries: Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, Czech, Denmark, Egypt, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, UK, USA etc.
Welcome to do business with Yilong
Yilong carpet factory has cooperated successfully with the main big Oriental carpet wholesalers in the world in past 150 years. Now, Yilong is looking for new partner. Yilong also has built its B2C store in eBay and Amazon, consumer can order silk rugs from Yilong directly and conveniently.
Warmly welcome customers from all over the world visit Yilong and buy silk rugs from Yilong!