37 bales customized silk rugs order delivered to our middle-east customer
37 bales, 128pcs, 3989.4sqft customized silk rugs order is ready after 8 months. We packed them today and delivered them to our middle-east customer on time.
Yilong Carpet Factory makes 1 million sqft handmade silk carpet per year. 60% of them are customized order from different countries. The rest 40% of them is designed by ourselves.
YILONG has “Typical-Persian” series and “Top-Turkey” series silk rugs in the past 30 years. From last year, YILONG begins to make “China-Story” series silk carpet to meet hot China market.